Excellence - One of our School Values
We want our children to have 'a spirit of Excellence':
- Recognising that it is not about being the best in class but about doing your best in class.
- Striving to improve.
- Doing more than expected.
- Working hard at things that matter.
- Showing integrity.
- Doing the right thing when no one is watching.
- God shows Excellence in all He does and all He has created.
Our yellow candle represents The Holy Spirit, and when we light it in our Collective Worship we all say together:
“May the Holy Spirit give us the courage to strive for EXCELLENCE in all that we do.”