We are classified as an Outstanding School by OfSTED.
Our most recent inspection was 2014. Please see below.
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They inspect and regulate services that care for children and young people, and services providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
OfSTED make a judgement on:
- Leadership and Management - including Governors.
- Teaching, Learning and Assessment.
- Behaviour Safety and Wellbeing.
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural education.
- Please click here for more information about OFSTED
To give your views about your child's school, you can access Ofsted's parents view using the link below